The Professional Development Collaborative at Washington International School offers consulting services to schools and educational organizations that are looking to connect with practitioners who have deep experience in the following areas:
* arts integration;
* building a culture of thinking in a classroom or across a school;
* educating for global competence and bringing global issues into the classroom setting;
* maker-centered learning; *creating and sustaining a network of educators across a city or region who are passionate about teaching and learning;
* curriculum mapping with understanding at the center;
* inquiry-based learning; and
* Reggio-inspired pedagogical practices for early childhood and beyond.
Contact Jim Reese (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of the PD Collaborative, for more information and for a list of schools and organizations that have utilized our services.