The Professional Development Collaborative at Washington International School offers consulting services to schools and educational organizations that are looking to connect with practitioners who have deep experience in the following areas:
* building a culture of thinking in a classroom or across a school;
* educating for global competence and bringing global issues into the classroom setting;
* creating and sustaining a network of educators across a city or region who are passionate about teaching and learning;
* curriculum mapping with understanding at the center; arts integration;
* inquiry-based learning; and
* Reggio-inspired pedagogical practices for early childhood and beyond.
Contact Jim Reese (email@example.com), Director of the Collaborative, for a list of schools and organizations that have utilized our services.